Aminalon (Acidum gammaaminobutyricum) – nootropic agent, restores metabolism in the brain contributes to glucose utilization by the brain and the removal from it of toxic metabolic products. Increases productivity of thinking, it improves memory, a positive effect on the recovery of movement and speech after cerebrovascular accidents. It has a slight hypotensive effect, reduces the initial high blood pressure and severity of symptoms caused by hypertension (dizziness, insomnia), slightly slows the heart rate. It has a moderate anti-hypoxic and anticonvulsant effect. In patients with diabetes reduces the content of glucose, with normal blood glucose has the opposite effect (by glycogenolysis).
- Residual effects: traumatic brain injury, stroke;
- cerebrovascular insufficiency, encephalopathy with memory impairment, attention, speech, dizziness, and headache;
- alcoholic encephalopathy, alcoholic polyneuropathy, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain effects of birth trauma in children, mental retardation, a symptom of motion sickness (sea and air sickness).
- Children under the age of 1 year.
- Acute renal failure.
- Pregnancy (I term).
In the first days of treatment are possible fluctuations in blood pressure.
Inside, and food. The daily dose for adults – 3 – 3.75 g; for children 1 – 3 years – 1 – 2 g / day, 4 – 6 years – 2 – 3 g / day, over 7 years – 3 g / day. The daily dose divided into 3 admission. Treatment is carried out for a long time (more than 2 – 3 weeks to 2 – 4 months). For the purpose of preventing and treating motion sickness syndrome, adult – 0.5 g, children – 0.25 g of 3 times per day for 3 – 4 days.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice– the outer box design may vary before prior notice!